Ahad, 15 Ogos 2010

Tirai pembukaan musim 10/11: Anfield jadi saksi episod baru



goalkeeper

"I've not made up my mind.But it's very difficult to talk about that because I do not want to give wrong hopes to players who read the newspapers.I have to balance the team, put in some experience and keep in mind that match fitness will be vital. So I cannot play three or four players who have not played one game since the start of the season. They will die after an hour and you can only change two or three.

I will talk to the goalkeepers on Saturday.I have great goalkeepers so it is difficult to make the choice and difficult for the one who doesn't play. But it's part of their job and part of my job to make a decision.

I love to win and I love football.In this job I can combine the two and that is what keeps me hungry. It has nothing to do with the number of years you are in the job. It is just your nature - if I play any game with you, I will want to win it." - Arsene Wenger


---------------Fabianski--------------
Sagna------Mael------Koscielny---Clichy
---------------Diaby------------------
-------------Eboue--Nasri-------------
Rosicky-------Chamakah--------Arshavin

RVP, Fabregas, Walcott, Gibbs, Frimpong, Jack , Almunia

Siaran Langsung 11pm Astro 817. Liverpool 1- Arsenal 2. Arshavin, Chamakh .

P/S : Jack's better than Joe...


0 ulasan: