Khamis, 28 Mei 2009

The Return of The King?


Setelah menggapai apa yang diimpikan selama ini, adakah beliau akan kembali...?


"In part, that's because I don't think my legs will let me play for another club for eight years. You always return to the place you belong to and so I hope one day to be able to work with that club. I have this club in my blood."10 Januari 2008


"But there's only one team in England for me. Everybody knows the love and affection I have for Arsenal. I was so into it, I became a fan.There has been since I arrived here a lot of speculation from day one but, hey, go back where? There's only one team for me in my heart. It took me a while to understand what that club, Arsenal, meant." 25 April 2008 BBC's Football Focus.


“I don’t believe Thierry Henry will come back to England. That is my gut feeling. But I think if he comes back to England then he comes back to Arsenal.”Arsene Wenger, Arsenal.com, 13 Ogos 2008.


1 ulasan:

rashiD berkata...

http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528,11095_5351444,00.html