Khamis, 22 Julai 2010

Eduardo Tribute



Pesanan akhir dari Eduardo Da Silva aka Dudu :

"Before I start a new chapter in my career with Shakhtar Donetsk, I just wanted to send a message to all my friends at Arsenal.

"The past few days have been very emotional for me. Although I am excited about the challenge ahead with my new club Shakhtar Donetsk, I am so sad to be leaving my home for the past three years - Arsenal Football Club.

"Arsenal is a very special football club and I will miss so many people - my team mates, all the staff and of course, the wonderful Arsenal supporters.

"I would just like to thank everyone for your support during my time at Arsenal. When I first came to England, I could not speak the language and knew nobody, but as soon as I arrived I was made to feel at home and part of this big family. Also, I want to say thank you to the Arsenal supporters  - you have been fantastic to me and always sung my name and I will never forget this.

"I had some very difficult times with my injury, but Arsenal was always there for me - the medical staff, the management, the players and the supporters. Thank you everybody.

"Although I have now left the Club, Arsenal will always be in my heart. I will always look for the Arsenal results and of course, I wish Arsène Wenger and the great players at the Club well for next season and the future."


Kesedihan Wenger :

"I believe he is at the stage where he has to play and we could not guarantee him that time,That is why [I allowed him to leave]. I believe he has another opportunity now. But it makes me sad twice - because it reminds me how he got injured and because he is an outstanding guy. We wish him well but he is 27 years of age now and he needs to play."

Sedih, terharu dengan semangat untuk kembali yang dimiliki oleh Dudu.Semoga berjaya kembali menjadi pemain yang berbisa seperti yang diimpikan walaupun jodohnya bukan dengan Arsenal tak kisahlah di mana jua dia berada, good luck Eduardo.Harap kita dapat bertemu lagi dalam football matches, di mana Eduardo akan kembali semula ke Emirates , pastinya sambutan terhormat akan diberikan. We'll miss u Eddie, ..vacancy for number 9...


0 ulasan: