Selasa, 1 Mac 2011

Don’t brag about cash when we’re potless

Dengar ape lagenda Arsenal nak kecek..
- IAN WRIGHT -
"
I've been on about this for a while now. One or two Arsenal fans say I am no longer their hero because they think I am criticising the club when I talk about the club's lack of spending.

Paul Merson gets it in the neck from supporters as well. 

I am just saying the likes of Cesc Fabregas, Theo Walcott, Robin van Persie and Jack Wilshere need some help. And when key players are missing, as they are now, I am not sure there is enough in reserve.
Arsenal paid the price for failing to deal with the massive occasion. 

This set of players are used to playing in big games - yet there is a difference between big Premier League matches and a cup final.
"

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/sport/football/3438376/Ian-Wright-asks-how-can-Arsenal-brag-about-cash-when-theyre-still-potless.html


0 ulasan: